It works on other Browsers also.
by Kevin Freitas
Draw a ruler across any webpage to check the width, height, or alignment of page elements in pixels.
How to get dimensions of textbox, selectbox, etc.. download MeasureIt add-on.
Click below link to install in browser.
How to do:
1. Click on above link, then click on Add to Firefox
2. Click on Install button
3. Click on Restart button
4. How to get dimensions from webpage of content.
Copies the text from website which are protected to copy or disable the right click option for copying the text from their sites. By using this add-on we can copy the text from those sites.
Some sites are disable right-click to copy text from their sites. Use above add-on to copy text from their sites.
by Alex Sirota
Advanced Eyedropper, Color Picker, Gradient Generator and other colorful goodies…
- Eyedropper – get the color of any pixel in the browser window
- Color Picker similar to ones found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Palette Viewer and editor
- Webpage Color Analyzer
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Many additional features – learn more here
For add to firefox click below link
For installing in browser Click on Add to Firefox – > Allow – > Install Now. These options are can be view at the time of installation process.
For get color of a particular location on image is simple by using colorzilla add-on.
It is provided other options for seeing this option simply right click on browser window and use those options.
1. Right Click on browser ColorZilla – > select Eyedropper
2. Place the cursor at position you want to copy the color.
3. Click on that location finally color is copied to clipboard. Here copied color is #FCE458. Ctrl + V to paste / save the color in notepad / document / files by clicking on keyboard.
Some sites are showing adds while we are browsing, At that time if you want to disable all adds which are shown in those sites by using Disconnect add-on
Make the web faster, more private, and more secure.
Download this Add-on from below links
After completion of downloading click on firstname.lastname@example.org file to install it in Firefox browser.
It is simple and easy, open the above link and click on Add to Firefox button and click on Install button, It will ask restart now option click on it.
A Icon is added to browser shown in below
Before installation of Disconnect 3.14.0 Add-on the site is displaying adds side menus. Adds from Google highlighted with red arrow symbols .
After installation of Disconnect 3.14.0 Add-on
Note: We can also stop adds by clicking on buttons on Disconnect 3.14.0 Add-on icon.
About this Add-on
Note about using Disconnect with other filtering add-ons like Adblock Plus: Disconnect is compatible with other filtering add-ons, but if you want Disconnect to show blocking info, uninstall then reinstall any other filtering add-ons you have (i.e., Disconnect must be added first).
P.S. Green (or checked) means blocked!